How to deposit EUR and USD?
How to deposit EUR via SEPA bank transfer?
1. In order to deposit EUR via SEPA bank transfer, first go to the “WALLETS” page from the top menu.
2. Next, click on Deposit EUR and then on the SEPA button.
3. Provide the amount that you want to deposit and click on “Submit”.
4. Go to your banking. Insert the correct IBAN and recipient name and make sure that the code you enter as purpose of payment is exactly the same as you see on your screen. The code is your Bitvalex user account number and if miswritten, your deposit might be delayed substantially.
Please also note that the name of the bank account holder, making the bank transfer, must match the name of your Bitvalex account. Bitvalex will return any third party deposits to the payer less any fees.
SEPA bank transfers are usually processed on the same or the next working day. We will update your fiat balance as soon as your deposit hits our bank account.
How to deposit EUR and USD with Visa and MasterCard?
1. In order to deposit EUR or USD with your credit or debit card, go to the “WALLETS” page from the top menu and click on "Deposit" for the currency of your choice.
2. Then click on the Visa/MasterCard button.
3. A pop-up window will open with your information prefilled-in. Make sure the card you are using is in your name and is a 3D-secure one.
Insert your card number, expiration date, the security digits on the back of your card as well as the amount you want to deposit to your Bitvalex account. Then click on “Submit”.
4. Check the completed information and click on “Confirm”. You will be redirected to a secure page, where you can enter your 3D security code.
As soon as your transaction is successfully processed, your account will be credited with the deposited amount.
How to deposit EUR and USD via AdvCash?
1. In order to deposit EUR or USD via AdvCash, you need to have an account at AdvCash. If you do not have one, please register here and verify your account. Usually it takes them less than a day to check you information and approve your account.
2. Once your account is verified, go to your AdvCash account and click on “Deposit funds” in order to fund your AdvCash account.
3. You will see multiple deposit options at your disposal such as credit/debit cards and SEPA and WIRE bank transfers. Choose the currency, amount and the country from which you are funding your AdvCash account and click on “DEPOSIT” for the method of your choice.
4. Now that you have an account with fiat balance at AdvCash, you will be able to fund your Bitvalex account. In order to do so, go to the “WALLETS” page from the top menu.
5. Go to “Deposit” for the currency of your choice and click on the AdvCash button.
6. A pop-up window will open. Write the deposit amount and click on “Submit”.
7. Check the information and click on “Confirm”. You will be redirected to a secure page by AdvCash.
8. Log into your AdvCash account.
9. And confirm your deposit.
Your deposit will be immediately credited to your Bitvalex account, so you can start trading right away!
How to deposit EUR and USD via Etana (wire bank transfer)?
1. To deposit EUR or USD via WIRE bank transfer, you need to be registered at Etana Custody, our US-based custodian partner. In order to do so, go to the “WALLETS” page from the top menu and choose to deposit via Etana.
For detailed instructions on how to set up your account and deposit funds to your Bitvalex account, check out the manual, prepared by Etana.
Please note that to deposit funds from your Etana account to your Bitvalex account, it is not necessary to log into Bitvalex. Simply follow the steps described in the Etana-Bitvalex manual linked above.
As soon as your funds arrive at the venture, your Bitvalex account will be credited with the corresponding amount.